Finalists of Astana Hub Battle determined on the first day of the international forum Digital Bridge 2021
The top 10 included startups: OQUDA, UvU, Parqour, Texta.ai, Flowsell.me, Jet Sharing, QFit, Oilan.io, MacDent and Supermoms Club. On the second day of the forum, they will compete for cash checks for the development of their IT product in the amount of $10,000 (1st place), $5,000 (2nd place), $3,000 (3rd place).
89 young IT companies participated in the semi-finals. In general, more than 250 applications were submitted for the competition.
The battle of technological startups Astana Hub Battle is traditionally held at the site of the international forum Digital Bridge 2021. The battle is held among IT startups that have a scalable working prototype and a team with at least two key members.
The semi-final of the competition was held offline. Each startup project was given 1 minute to present their product to the jury and forum participants.
The jury of the Astana Hub Battle 2021 semi-finals included:
- Maxim Bezhenar, founder of MindSales, expert and tracker of Astana Hub;
- Andrey Kryukov, Astana Hub expert and tracker, was a tracker in Skolkovo, PwC and other programs;
- Kendrick White, CEO Marchmont Capital Partners;
- Yerzhan Beisenbaev, CEO of Azimut Labs, TOP-5 software development companies in KZ;
- Arkady Seleznev, Managing Director of Astana Hub for Development and Export.
The Astana Hub Battle final will be held on October 29 on the closing day of the Digital Bridge International Forum.
Recall that the international technology forum Digital Bridge is held with the support of Kazakhtelecom JSC, BTS Digital, Tengizchevroil and Transtelecom.
Login to leave a comment