New operating rules introduced for current and future participants of Astana Hub
Changes relate to reporting deadlines, new items in the business plan and the elimination of legal uncertainties
According to the new rules, legal uncertainty has been eliminated regarding the possibility of implementing individual stages of the life cycle of an informatization object within the framework of one activity in accordance with the List of Priority Activities. For example, the paragraph: “Development, implementation, maintenance, development, modification or individual stages of development of technologies, devices and systems of robotics and implementation of the results of such developments” implies that you can be engaged in the development, implementation, maintenance, development and other work as a whole, as well as separately.
In addition, the deadline for submitting the report has been extended - until the 10th day of each month.
What are other news?
Mandatory business plan items have been added, including:
- Basis for project ownership (own development, license)
- Information about the developer / author of the project
- The purpose and objectives of the project
- Project readiness stage
- Estimate of the planned costs for the implementation of the project
- Method of sales and expected revenue (income)
- Clients/Potential Clients
- Information about patent and license protection, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property items (if any).
Join the Astana Hub team and develop in the world of It-startups with us! More