Astana Hub partner announced a competition for developers and startups, the winner will receive investments of up to $1.5 million
The largest technopark of IT startups in Central Asia, Astana Hub, together with Impulse and OpenSky, announces the search for technological solutions and startup projects with the functions of an aggregator of goods and services.
Teams with a ready-made MVP product, innovative technology and a strong competitive advantage can attract investments of up to $1.5 million. Investment stage Pre-Seed, Seed and Round A.
Projects with new technological solutions that will help reduce costs and increase profits for launching a pilot can receive support up to $6,500.
Priority technologies: AgTech; Industry 4.0; Industrial It; AI & ML; Agricultural machinery; EnergyTech; Big Data; VR/AR for industry; DeepTech.
Solutions of startups and IT companies must meet one of the following technological challenges:
- Robotization of business processes;
- Monitoring of production and non-production equipment;
- Prediction of breakdowns, prediction of the recommended repair date;
- Control systems for collecting and analyzing data from metering devices - predictive analytics based on these data;
- Determination of defects and defects of manufactured products;
- Computer vision for operational monitoring of compliance with technological processes and production quality management;
- Production safety;
- Technologies of careful tillage and improvement of soil quality;
- VR/AR for industrial scenarios;
- Effective management of real estate and production areas.
Deadline for accepting applications: until December 7 of the current year. You can apply on the contest website.