Share your experience of opening an IT business in Kazakhstan!
Astana Hub announces a competition for the best storytelling about the opportunities and challenges of running an IT business in Kazakhstan for companies with foreign participation.
- Successfully organized and launched your IT business in another country and then decided to enter the Kazakhstan market and open a branch or company here;
- Have been working in the IT market in Kazakhstan for more than 6 months and have accumulated experience that you can share;
- Used the services or advantages of the tax regime of Astana Hub or the Еxpat center for IT entrepreneurs in MFCA;
- Want to share your experience and help other IT entrepreneurs?
We invite you to share your experience. We want to know more about why your company decided to open its business in Kazakhstan, what opportunities you saw in Kazakhstan, and what challenges you faced.
Publish your story on the platform www.astanahub.com following these instructions:
- Register on the astanahub.com platform;
- Click the "publish" button and select the "Publication in Feed" menu;
- Come up with an interesting headline;
- In the "blog title" section, be sure to write "I am in Kazakhstan";
- Add a photo to the post;
- Publish your storytelling with a minimum of 2,000 characters;
- Specify the desired hashtags;
- Submit the post for moderation.
Done! The author of the storytelling with the most views will win a new iPad!
The competition will run from April 20 to June 20, 2023.
Good luck, and we look forward to your stories!