What are IT initiatives?
IT initiatives are proposals from the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan to accelerate digitalization and the introduction of new solutions.
How does it work?
1. Create an initiative on the Astana Hub platform.
2. After submitting an application, your idea will be moderated for compliance with the established rules (violation of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, non-targeted initiatives, advertising materials, etc.).
3. After successful moderation, the idea is published for discussion.
4. The Ministry of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry (MDDIAI) select initiatives for consideration.
5. MDDIAI discusses the initiative and makes a decision. If the decision is positive, the initiative is sent to the project team for execution.
6. The project team is working on the implementation of the proposed initiative.